City Kitchen was featured in a roundup of “The 15 Best Places For Food Courts in New York City” on Foursquare
- DetailsRanked #6 as one of the best places for food courts in New York City, City Kitchen offers a taste of each neighborhood’s best dishes. Foursquare reviewers rave about the doughnuts, ramen and lobster rolls from the upscale food court. The hidden gem is described as a go to spot where you can get “quality fast food that’s true to New York style.”
4 Luxurious Ways To Celebrate Winter Break In NYC
- DetailsFlight Network includes Row NYC as one of the 4 ways to have a luxurious time in the city. Located in the heart of Times Square and Hell’s Kitchen, the hotel is front row to Times Square.
Expedia Travel AU
Row NYC was ranked as one of “The Best Boutique Hotels in New York City” by Expedia Travel Australia
- DetailsExpedia Travel Australia provides a guide to the big city’s best boutique hotels in the five boroughs. The travel site states these boutique bases are “where you’ll get to live the NY lifestyle for a few days.”
City Kitchen is featured as one of the best casual restaurants in Manhattan
- DetailsIf you’re craving Mexican, Mediterranean, sushi or American, City Kitchen has got you covered. Manhattan Digest highlights the top food picks from the fast casual food options provided by City Kitchen. Ryan Shea states, “Lunch time is more like an adventure than a meal.”
Cyc Fitness, a 45-minute beat based ride, is mentioned as a hotel with special workout amenities in USA Today
- DetailsTravelers seek different exercise options to fit into their busy schedules while on the go. Row NYC was featured in USA Today for offering CYC Fitness right in the hotel. The indoor cycling experience incorporates high-energy with beat-based moves that provide a full body workout.
Row NYC is when “Urban grit meets contemporary grandeur”
- DetailsAFAR Magazine states that Row NYC is a chic and stylish hotel that is located in the “beating heart of Times Square”. The hotel features amenities ranging from an iMac internet lodge to an express blowout bar called Glam&Go.